Who we are
“AuctionExt” (Online Auction Software) is a product of Trufe Tech Inc. (“Trufe”, “we”, “us”, “our” or the “Company”). Trufe is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals who visit the Company’s website and individuals who register to use our services.
Note that the Site may contain links to other company websites or third party data collection platforms. Please be aware that our Policy does not apply to these other websites.
This Policy provides information about how Trufe collects, uses, discloses and protects the personal information (“Personal Information”) we gather when you (i) create or access an account through the Site or use the services, including any applications or demos that we make available via the Site, from time to time (the “Services”); (ii) download, install, or otherwise use or AuctionExt software product, including any demos related to such products (“Product”); or (iii) subscribe to or request information from us through the Site. This Policy does not apply to the privacy practices governing the relationship between our customers and their end users when our customers use our Product to collect and process data. Rather, such usage is governed by the privacy policies posted at the customers’ websites.
Information Collection and Use
We may collect various types of information from visitors to our Site or from phone or email conversations, which are described in more detail below. In some instances, we may combine one type of information with another type of information, and store them together in our records. In all cases, however, we strive to limit the amount of information we collect and store to that which is necessary to provide you the relevant services.
Organisation and Personal Information Collected
Within our Site, you may be asked to give us personal or organizational information in order to purchase or receive information about our Product. We may collect this information through different methods, including (without limitation):
- Registration Forms. Registration is not required except for access to our premium content areas. The registration forms require users to give us accurate contact information and references to help us better serve you.
- Order Forms and Enrollment Forms. Our order forms securely collect visitor’s contact information and payment information to use for order fulfillment and this information may be shared with our partners or resellers if that is necessary to fulfill your request. During the purchasing process, you may be given the opportunity to sign up for future e-mailings regarding our products, services, and promotions.
- Registration Profile. You may also be given the option of registering a profile with us to store your name, purchase history, and billing information to make it easier for you to shop and purchase products/services from us in the future. You may change/cancel information relating to your profile online at any time.
- Online forums and social networks. Any Personal Information that you choose to submit to one of our online forums or social networks may be read, collected, or used by others who visit these community areas. You should carefully consider whether you wish to submit Personal Information to these forums or social networks and should tailor any content you submit appropriately.
The Personal Information collected by Trufe may include, but is not necessarily limited to:
- Contact information (such as your name, title, e-mail address, postal address, and telephone number);
- Transactional information;
- User preferences;
- Financial/credit card and payment information (please see the “Third Party Payment Processor” section for more information);
Demographic information and geographic or geo-location information; and additional information as needed for our business and customer service purposes.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We ask that you not send or otherwise share with us any sensitive Personal Information, which includes but is not limited to your government-issued ID numbers (e.g. Social Security Number or driver’s license number), racial or ethnic information, political or religious opinions, or your health information.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
If you have comments or questions about this Policy, you may contact us by mail e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by regular mail, at:
Trufe Tech Inc.
2055 Limestone Road STE 200-C,
Wilmington, Delaware, 19808